- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of customer-facing experience, including experience in consultative sales.
- Experience working with or in brands, and experience in brand marketing, competitive landscape, and media.
- Experience presenting to clients and stakeholders, and working in global, cross-functional teams.
- Master’s degree or MBA.
- Experience of working with TV/Media/Online Video sales.
- Experience in relationship building with C-level executives.
- Demonstrated cross-functional understanding of media businesses and management operations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with excellent business acumen.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, s and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you’ll lead, plan and deliver on the product strategy within India for our high growth customers. You’ll also drive joint business plans, strategic agreements and video incentive programs with large agencies and customers. You’ll be responsible for driving incremental brand growth through solution planning, and designing quality video centric media plans that deliver on our customers’ objectives. You’ll provide a consistent and high-quality response for large customers and their media agency partners. In this role, you’ll specialize in advising executives on digital marketing and how to transform their businesses.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Present large joint business plans, annual agreements and video incentive programs to large customers and their agencies.
- Manage and proactively follow-up with account plans and pipeline to ensure quarterly rhythm for video sales within the country.
- Improve adoption and increase business growth among customers for video products.
- Support the Google Sales/Industry teams in translating video pitches and campaign briefings into effective video campaigns; assist the Account team in responding to media briefs.
- Build capability for Google brand products and brand measurement solutions among country Sales teams.