The HR BP Salary is responsible for coordinate and supervise the recruitment and selection process for salaried positions, ensuring punctual and quality coverage of the vacancies required in each area, evaluating the job profiles, cost, sources and strategies for attracting talent according to the fundamentals of the company. Manage and provide training, advice and direction to all Salary employees in technical and functional competencies that they required to perform their job and enhance their development.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Contribute to generate the annual recruitment and selection strategy
- Contribute to recruit and select the right talent for the organization for salaried positions
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process for salaried positions
- Generate and send reports corresponding to the requirement and coverage of vacancies of salaried positions
- Ensure that candidates, internal and external, complete and approve the entire selection process, including interviews, feedback references and / or research, as well as the evaluations required for each salaried position
- Request the documentation required for the registration and creation of the file of the new entry personnel. Follow-up to induction of ne salary employees
- Promote the organizational culture of the company
- Develop the comunication of all the strategies of HR Department.
- Participate in the coordination of company events
- Control and optimization of salary training costs according to the assigned budget and develop the Annual strategy
- Preparation and monitoring of the employee training training plan based on APEX development plans and business needs
- Compliance with salary training metrics focused on the company’s plans and objectives
- Support efforts to create credibility in the department and develop good working relationships with other areas
- Have the training records available for internal and external audits that ensure organizational as well as legal compliance
- Administration and recuirment of trainees
- Administration of scholarship programs
- Create buying requisitions on SAP
- Administration of e-star programs. Share the company’s vision, actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values, as well as quality and Safety policies.
- Motivates and advises employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity and quality through the effective use of available awards to stimulate and promote desired behaviors and results.
- Implement, promote and maintain a safe work environment, through the implementation of a culture of accident prevention, investigation, maintenance team and application of rules, as well as the identification, control and management of risks and dangers in the department.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- College degree in administration, business, psychology or similar.
- 2-5 years’ experience in HR.
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection process, STPS rules and training processes.
- GR, BOC, Ethical, Transparent, Passionate, Accountable, Efficient