The HRS Administrator is responsible for provide assistance and feedback as necessary to employees related to a wide variety of human resources company policy & procedures, to the business units at the HR Services in Mexico to meet and exceed business objectives while driving functional excellence.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Answer calls, research issues and respond to employees within service level agreements
- Escalate cases as appropriate and ensure closure
- Respond to other avenues of cases (click to chat, cases, etc.)
- Ensure HRDA transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Manage personnel files and ensure accurately maintained
- Process cases that have been assigned
- Ad hoc report generation
- Administration of new HR processes
- Interview Schedule
- General Communication support
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton Philosophy & Values.
- Maintain safe, clean working environment in compliance with all Eaton safety standards, Life Saving Rules, and daily 5S+ requirements to help build a Zero Incident Culture.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in HR
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Eaton’s high ethical standards, personally demonstrates the Eaton Values & Philosophies, effectively interacts with others, establishing open and trusting relationships.
- English skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Process Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Understanding of HR processes
- Strong team building skills
- Strong analytical skills