Tuesday, November 30EPS 95, EPFO, JOB NEWS

Nawab Malik claims Aryan Khan, kids of Maharashtra ministers targetted in drug case: It would have been Udta Maharashtra after Udta Punjab | Hindi Movie News

Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik on Sunday was back in the headlines after raising various allegations against the Narcotics Control Bureau’s (NCB) zonal director Sameer Wankhede.

In a statement to the press early this morning, he not only claimed that Wankhede was part of a plot to “kidnap” Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, but also claimed that the children of ministers serving in the Maharashtra government, were also being framed in the drug case.


As promised on Saturday, he revealed more details of the drugs case, Malik said in a statement to reporters, “A paper roll that was a brand of Fashion TV was seized in the case and it is being said the drug is consumed through that roll.”

“Why was the owner not arrested,” he asked and went on to claim, “The owner of this brand is Kashiff Khan. He is a partner of Wankhede and was present at the party.”

Alleging that there was a plot to frame kids of ministers of the ruling party in Maharashtra, he added, “Kashiff Khan forced our minister Aslam Shaikh to come to the party and was also planning to bring children of various ministers of our government to the party. If Aslam Shaikh had gone there it would have been Udta Maharashtra after Udta Punjab.”

Malik also claimed that BJP leader Mohit Bharatiya was the “mastermind” of the plot he allegedly coined up with Wankhede.

Aryan Khan was last month arrested following a raid led by Wankhede on a cruise ship from which drugs were allegedly seized.

Malik has repeatedly termed the cruise drugs bust case as “fake” and levelled a series of allegations against Wankhede.

As far as the drugs case is concerned, a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) reached Mumbai on Saturday to carry out an investigation into the drugs probe.

Senior IPS officer Sanjay Kumar Singh, DDG Operations at NCB headquarters, who is heading the SIT, said, “We have taken over some cases and will start our investigation into it.”

When asked whether the cases would be re-investigated, he said, “Let me first see the case by case records and the progress in the investigation so far, then we will decide. Right now, only further investigation will be conducted in those cases.”

Wankhede also went on record to say that he was not an investigating officer of these cases, adding that he was a supervisory officer as a zonal director and his role will continue to be the same.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *